Center for Business Growth tenants will have access to affordable, professional office space with furniture and equipment, Internet, a reception area, mail service, meeting rooms and access to business resources.
Tenants are required to attend on-site classes and workshops. Training will be scheduled in advance and posted accordingly. Recommendations for additional business and networking opportunities will be provided.
Becoming a Tenant
Businesses accepted into the program must comply with the following:
- Complete application form
- Description of business (500 words or less). Please include how the Center for Business Growth can assist you and your business.
- Complete interview process.
- Rules and regulations set forth by the Center for Business Growth and Delaware Financial Literacy Institute.
- Tenant rules of the Claymont Community Center.
- Complete, review or refine a business plan.
- Sign a one-year lease with a monthly rental fee of $150.00. Rental fee includes services and equipment listed above. Fees may increase.
- Mandatory participation in required training programs developed for the participating businesses. Training will be scheduled with advanced notice and posted in The Center for Business Growth.
|For additional information, please contact:
|Audrey Scott-Hynson, Center for Business Growth Director