Join DFLI's Community of Learners on a life-changing adventure in our school without walls.
Your destination and itinerary is up to you! You may join our tour group for a pre-planned journey to destinations such as Home Ownership, Credit Repair or Retirement. Or, be your own travel agent...no required courses, no pre-set path of study, just flexibility and the freedom to structure your own education with a combination of classes and supplemental learning options.
Best of all, your journey can be solo or with friends and family!
Choose from these points of interest along the way:
- Money School Classes and Knowledge Cafe
- Money Clubs
- Armchair Travel
- Computer, Laptop, or tablet resources, such as personal finance websites and apps
- Financial books and magazines
- Credit counseling and/or financial coaching
- Volunteer opportunities, such as DFLI and Money School events, EITC, Family Night at JA, etc.
- Financial seminars and courses at libraries, local colleges and senior centers
- Meeting with your own financial advisor
Document your journey in any number of ways:
- Audio recording
- Create content for a Money School class
- Or a unique "photo album" you develop or personal "document" of your choice
And, if you're a frequent flyer (of Money School classes, that is), you’ll be eligible for our Passport to Prosperity Loyalty Program, with plenty of fun prizes to keep you motivated on your journey!
Pack your bag and buckle up – your journey is about to begin!
CLICK HERE FOR FULL DETAILS