Keeping Money in Your Pocket, Where It Belongs
Take charge of your financial well-being in a variety of ways:
1. Attending FREE public classes
at a local library or public building.
2. Attending FREE public classes on line.
3. Utilizing the wealth of (free) information on our Resources
Money School classes are designed to meet the needs of a wide variety of people of all ages and financial situations. We are continually adding classes to meet students' needs and are now including virtual classes.
How to Register for a Virtual Class
- Select the class schedule tab.
- Locate and select the class you would like to virtually attend.
- Select “Register Now”
- Sign in if you already have an account or create one
- Once account signed in or created, select “Register Now” again
- You are now registered and will receive a link to access the virtual class by email 12 hours before class start time.
Basic written instructions for using Zoom may be found here
and a brief video tutorial may be found here
About the Money School
The Money School offers FREE financial education classes and financial literacy resources to Delawareans. Participants gain a better understanding of the consumer marketplace and the current economic environment while learning skills necessary to take charge of their financial situations, plan for the future and avoid financial pitfalls.
Class topics include: managing money, getting out of debt, improving credit, retirement planning, investing, small business development and more.
Contact the Money School
- Rashmi Rangan
- Email: Rrangan@dcrac.org
- Tel: 302-298-3250
- Address: 600 South Harrison Street, Wilmington, DE 19805
Interested in Becoming an Instructor?
Money School instructors teach classes on a volunteer basis to help adults develop their financial skills. Complete application